10. “MormonThink”? The name alone sounds subversive and evil.
9. Since the Brigham City Temple was dedicated, Boyd K. Packer has a lot of time on his hands.
8. Anything to take people’s attention away from Mitt Romney’s imploding campaign.
7. Scott Gordon was worried that his reputation as an underhanded douchebag was slipping.
6. Having solved the masturbation problems in his stake, President Pratt figured he’d start working on the apostates.
5. The church had determined that the site was doubleplustrue.
4. John Lynch thought that drawing attention to a website with accurate information would make the church look even better than its already stellar image.
3. The voices in Thomas Monson’s head told him to ex Brother Twede.
2. President Pratt mistakenly thought that getting rid of MormonThink would stop those pornographic pop-ups from showing up on his computer.
1. Twede sent a doubting member to the most faith-destroying web site of them all: FAIRLDS.org.