10. Dude, Where’s My Testimony? Young church members stage an intervention to resuscitate a struggling member’s faith. New profiles each week.
9. The Moment of Truth (hosted by Boyd K. Packer): Aaronic Priesthood boys are hooked up to a lie detector and asked about their little factories.
8. Whose Fault Is It, Anyway? Each week host Richard G. Scott stares at an abuse victim, pleading for them to acknowledge their part in the abuse.
7. Are You Smarter Than an Apologist? Match wits with apostles on such topics as the Global Flood, the Limited Geography Theory, Tapirs, and Macahuitls.
6. Elder Dexter. Apostle by day, serial killer by night (Brigham Young would have loved him!).
5. Don’t Forget the Keywords! Hilarity ensues as contestants try to beat the clock in giving signs, tokens, and keywords at the veil.
4. Straight Eye for the Queer Guy. Live from the Kimball Tower on the BYU campus, watch our team of “straighteners” use electroshock and porn to help contestants get ready for their temple weddings.
3. Extreme Makeover, Temple Edition. Watch host Gordon B. Hinckley supervise construction of unnecessary and unwanted temples.
2. Desperate Housewives. Join host Julie Beck for new ways of self-denial and submission.
1. Survivor: Orem. Contestants are dropped into large Mormon families, with challenges such as cleaning up baby barf, changing diapers, armwrestling kids through Family Home Evening, and staying awake during scripture study. Viewer discretion is advised.